Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Copacabana Bed Bound Ben

La Paz to Copacabana, Bolivia was our next bus journey. There was a kid sitting behind me puking for the whole journey and so there was a horrid smell of carrots. Although we got a great apartment in this town on the shore of Lake Titicaka, I couldnt wholly enjoy it because I was sick and was destroying our jacks every few hours.


We stayed only one night here. But not too short to witness people getting their cars blessed. It was hilarious. Some of them had toy cars taped to their bonnets and they would get holy water poured on the toy car. Religion can be fantastically comical. When its not causing wars.

On our way to Copacabana we had to get a little boat, and our bus also had to get a little boat. I dont know how it did not sink.


You may notice there are not many apostrophes in this blog. I cant find them on these keyboards, my apologies. I will add photos when there is a sounder internet cafe in my life.

1 comment:

Mark Orford said...

You're HOME. Does this mean the end of your blog???